Learn how to make easy Homemade Cream Cheese with just few ingredients.
Homemade cream cheese
- 1 ltr Whole milk
- 2 to 3 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium high heat.Bring it to a boil.Switch off the stove and immediately add the white vinger, a tablespoon at a time.Wait until the milk is curdled.
- Gently stir the milk and pass through a fine mesh sieve or a cheesecloth to remove the whey.
- Rinse the curdled milk with water to remove any remaining trace of whey.
- Transfer the solids into a blender,add salt and 1 or 2 tsp of water.Blend well until smooth and creamy .Store the cream cheese in and air-tight container in the fridge for upto 7 days.