Dynamite chicken-Learn how to prepare spicy and delicious dynamite chicken.
- 500 gms Chicken,boneless ,cut into cubes
- 1 small Egg,lightly beaten(optional see notes)
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- Vegetable oil,for deep frying
- Few Lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp Spring onion greens,chopped
For Mayo sauce
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- Salt,to taste
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chili powder (or to taste)
- 3/4 to 1 tsp Paprika powder (or use kashmiri chili powder)
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Salt ,to taste
- In a bowl,combine together all the ingredients listed under 'for marination' along with the chicken pieces.Set aside for atleast 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile ,in a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients listed under 'for Mayo sauce'.Set aside until required.
- Just before frying the chicken,add the all pupose flour ,cornflour and egg and mix well to coat the pieces evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken over medium flame,turning once or twice in between until it is cooked through and turns golden brown.Drain onto a kitchen towel.
- Allow to cool sightly,add the fried chicken to the mayo sauce and mix to coat evenly.Serve immediat.