- Frozen puff pastry ,thawed- 2nos
- Chicken (cooked with salt and pepper,bones removed and shredded)-1 cup
- Ginger and garlic crushed- 1tsp
- Onion chopped finely- 1 cup
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chili powder- 1/2-3/4 tsp
- Chicken masala- 1tsp (or Garam masala– 1/2 tsp)
- Tomato chopped finely- 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped- 1 tbsp(optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan , add ginger and garlic.Saute till done.
- Add onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Reduce the flame to low and add turmeric powder,chili powder and chicken masala. Saute for a minute.
- Add tomato and shredded chicken.Add salt and pepper to taste and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander on top and switch off the stove.Keep this chicken mixture aside.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into 4 equal squares.Gently press the puff pastry squares into greased muffin cups and prick the bottom of the cups with a fork a few times.
- Spoon chicken mixture into pastry cups and brush the edges lightly with milk.
- Bake at 200 c for 20- 25 minutes or until the edges turn golden.
- Serve warm with tomato ketchup if desired.