- Hard boiled eggs- 2 nos
- Onion sliced finely- 1 big
- Ginger chopped- 1 tsp
- Garlic chopped- 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chili powder- 1-11/2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Meat masala/Egg masala- 1tsp ( or use 1/2 tsp garam masala)
- Tomato chopped finely- 1 small
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- Remove the shells of the hard boiled eggs and cut each egg into half if desired
- Heat oil in a pan ,add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves,ginger and garlic and sliced onion ,saute till onion turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and salt to taste.
- Add chili powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder and meat masala and saute till tomato is completely cooked.
- Add 3 to 4 tbsp of water.
- Add the sliced egg ,and cover the egg pieces with the gravy carefully.
- Cover and cook for a minutes on low flame.
- Add Chopped coriander and serve.
This curry goes well with appam, idiappam or chapathi.