Simple vegetable noodles using instant MAGGI NOODLES
- MAGGI noodles- 2 cakes
- MAGGI taste maker-1 packet (the one that you get with the noodles)
- Ginger chopped-1 tsp
- Garlic chopped- 1 tsp
- Green chilies chopped- 1 no
- Spring onion chopped- 2 tbsp
- Onion sliced finely- 1/4 cup
- Cabbage(julienned)-1/2 cup
- Carrots(julienned)-1/2 cup
- Green beans(julienned)-1/2 cup
- Capsicum/bell pepper-(julienned)-1/2 cup
- Soya sauce- 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce- 1tbsp
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook the noodles with enough water till done(DO NOT add the taste maker).Drain well and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add ginger and garlic and saute till the raw smell leaves.
- Now add the green chilies and spring onion,saute for a few seconds.
- Add onion and saute for a minute.Now add cabbage,carrot,green beans,and capsicum.
- Cook the vegetables on high flame for a few minutes,stirring in between.Do not over cook the vegetables.
- Now add the taste maker ,soya sauce and tomato sauce , mix well.
- Add the cooked noodles and mix well.Add salt if required
- Switch off the flame and drizzle olive oil on top and garnish with chopped spring onion.
cookingvarietiesSeptember 16, 2011 at 8:43 am
maggi is our local product- since then there are so many new brands manufactured in the market .
i cook maggi when i am in a hurry or too lazy to cook or eat out.. but my lazy way is just boil the noodle, with the seasoning in the packet and add in egg and veggie. when cooked, squeeze lime on it and my meal is done 🙂
yours is very detailed and proper 🙂 my first visit here. lovely blog and have a nice day
UnknownSeptember 16, 2011 at 9:24 am
Yummy looking noodles…and beautiful clicks
Umm MymoonahSeptember 16, 2011 at 10:27 am
Such a yummy delight with maggi, nice presentation.
Indian KhanaSeptember 16, 2011 at 11:22 am
All time fav. looks yum and nice pics
TinaSeptember 16, 2011 at 11:28 am
My all time fav food…Eppo kittiyalum adikkum..nice clicks too dear.
JulieSeptember 16, 2011 at 12:48 pm
Adipoli noodles..I too prepare somewhat in the same style..lovely clicks!!
khushiSeptember 16, 2011 at 1:38 pm
a good way to use maggi!!
looking delicious and inviting
A Girl's Diary
What's On Your Kebab Platter:win a gift
KalyaniSeptember 16, 2011 at 1:58 pm
noodles look delicious …….
Priya SureshSeptember 16, 2011 at 2:15 pm
Feel like grabbing that bowl and having rite now..seriously drooling rite now here..
Prathima RaoSeptember 16, 2011 at 2:38 pm
Makes for a delicious eve snack!!! Pass me the bowl plzzz…!!
NehaSeptember 16, 2011 at 7:20 pm
Oh ..I love these noodles….yummylicious…
Sobha ShyamSeptember 16, 2011 at 9:13 pm
a nice variation to usual maggi noodles, looks yummy..nice clicks as usual..
TorviewtorontoSeptember 16, 2011 at 10:43 pm
we do similar with maggie looks wonderful
Aruna ManikandanSeptember 17, 2011 at 8:58 am
looks perfect and lovely clicks 🙂
Love and other SpicesSeptember 18, 2011 at 9:34 pm
Beautiful presentation,kurryleaves..Love the twist to the usual Maggi..