Radhika of Tickling Palates is hosting a fun event named BLOG HOP WEDNESDAYS.This week i am paired with Mugdha of Cooking Fundas.I tried this super easy and delicious coconut laddoo from her blog. You can find the original recipe here.
- Sweet condensed milk-1 cup
- Grated coconut-2 3/4 cups
- Ghee- 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp(optional)
- Roasted semolina-1/4 cup(optional)
- Combine 21/2 cups grated coconut with 1 cup condensed milk and ghee,cook on low fire.
- Cook until the mixture leaves from the sides of the pan,stirring in between.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.Allow it to cool slightly .
- Lightly grease your palm with ghee and roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the remaining grated coconut and semolina.Garnish with almond flakes.