Middle Eastern Parsley and Bulgur wheat salad.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Bulgur wheat- 1/3 cup
- Parsley,finely chopped- 2 large bunch
- Mint leaves,finely chopped – 1/4 cup
- Spring onion,finely chopped- 2
- Tomato ,chopped- 2 medium
- Cucumber ,chopped- 1 small(optional)
- Lemon juice- from 2 medium
- Olive oil- 1/4 cup
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- Salt- to taste
- Hot water- as required
- Place bulgur wheat in a large bowl,add enough hot water to cover.Set aside for 30 minutes or until softened.Drain excess water and keep aside.
- In a large bowl,combine together parsley,mint,spring onion,tomato,cucumber( if using),lemon juice and olive oil.Add prepared bulgar wheat and mix well.Add salt and pepper to taste.